We host several legal clinics on Friday afternoons throughout Denver. Volunteer Attorneys provide one-on-one legal advice for one hour. Clinics are consultation only, not full representation. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment. Clinic Locations and Hours:
- Denver Rescue Mission (1130 Park Avenue West, Denver, 80217/ 303-294-0157) Friday afternoons from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Broomfield FISH (26 Garden Center #3A, Broomfield, CO 80020 / 303.465.1600) Friday afternoons from 1-4 p.m.
- Samaritan House (2301 Lawrence St., Denver / 303-294-0241) Friday afternoons from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Salvation Army (2136 Champa Street, Denver, 80204 / 303-296-2456) Friday afternoons from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Providence Network (801 Logan Street, Denver / 303-860-8404) One Friday per month from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- More Life Center (2220 S. Chambers Road, Aurora, 80014 / 303-256-2909) Friday afternoons from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Life Center (5804 S Datura St, Littleton, CO 80120 /(303) 953-7180) Every other Friday from 1-4pm.
- SECOR Clinic (16965 Pine Ln., Ste 100, Parker; Barbara Prince: 720-842-5621; firstname.lastname@example.org) Second Friday of the month 1-4pm.